Call For Papers
Call for PapersWe would like to invite you to share your experience in the area of software testing at the SEETEST 2015 Conference.
SEETEST 2015 - South East European Software Testing Conference is a conference in the area of Software Testing and Software Quality Management in South East Europe and will take place in Sofia, Bulgaria, October 15-16, 2015.
South East European Testing Board together with Quality House are the organizers of the SEETEST 2015 Conference.
Please submit a presentation proposal for the SEETEST 2015 Conference based on your experience and insight in testing.
The conference will be 1 day of tutorials (October 15), followed by 1 day of keynotes, presentations (October 16) and exhibition.
TopicsSEETEST 2015 Conference aims to cover the following topics:
Subject areas for tutorials and presentations:
• Software Testing in General
• Test Design & Techniques
• Test Management
• Risk-based Testing
• Test Process Improvement
• Performance Testing
• Agile Testing
• Security Testing
• Mobile Testing
• Test Automation
Important DatesSubmission of papers until: September 15, 2015
Notification of acceptance: September 17, 2015
Submission of final paper: September 20, 2015
Submission of tutorial and paper slides: September 20, 2015
Speaker benefitsIn case we accept your submission, we will provide you with the following:
1. Free registration for the SEETEST conference (October, 15-16), including lunches
2. Full set of conference materials
3. Free participation in the social event
ExpectationsThe standard time slot for:
• Track presentation is 40 min, including time for questions.
• Submission and presentation must be in English language
• Submit your paper according to the template which we provide HERE (DOC, 95.5 KB).
• The submission of the final paper and the final paper slides should follow the technical requirements defined by the organizers.
• Forward the conference program and actively promote the conference to your contacts
• We encourage technical papers (5-10 pages) to provide conference attendees with additional details, supporting material.
• We intend to publish some of the presentations on the SEETEST online at the web site and need your confirmation that we are allowed to do so.
Submission DetailsPlease submit your through the submission system at
The contact information you provide with your submission will be used for all future correspondence and should reflect a location where you can be reached throughout the conference planning period. Please notify us if your contact information changes.
• We are looking forward to receiving your proposals!
• Please join us by helping to create a great conference!
• Please forward the Call for Papers to other interested colleagues.