Call for PapersWe would like to invite you to share your experience in the area of software testing at the SEETEST 2009 Conference.
SEETEST 2009 - South East European Software Testing Conference is the only conference in the area of Software Testing and Software Quality Management in South East Europe and will take place for second consecutive year in Sofia, Bulgaria, June 16-17, 2009.
Quality House (www.qualityhouse.biz) together with the South East European Testing Board ( www.seetb.org ) are the organizers of the SEETEST 2009 Conference.
Please submit a presentation proposal for the SEETEST 2009 Conference based on your experience and insight in testing.
The conference will be 1 day of tutorials (June 16), followed by 1 day of keynotes and presentations (17 June).
TopicsSEETEST 2009 Conference aims to cover the following topics:
• Software Testing in General
• Test Design & Technique
• Test Management
• Risk-based Testing
• Test Process Improvement
• Performance, Load, and Stress Testing
• Test Metrics
• Exploratory Testing
• Agile Testing
• Security Testing
• Test Automation
• Test Methodology
Important DatesSubmission of papers until: February 15, 2009
Notification of acceptance: March 1, 2009
Submission of final paper: April 1, 2009
Submission of tutorial and paper slides: April 15, 2009
Speaker benefitsIn case we accept your submission, we will provide you with the following:
1. Free registration for the SEETEST conference (June, 16-17), including lunches
2. Full set of conference materials
3. Free participation in the social event
ExpectationsThe standard time slot for:
• Keynote presentation is 1 hour, including introduction and time for questions.
• Track presentation is 45 min, including time for questions.
• Submission and presentation must be in English language
• Submit your paper according to the template which we provide HERE .
• The submission of the final paper and the final paper slides should follow the technical requirements defined by the organizers.
• Forward the conference program and actively promote the conference to your contacts
• We encourage technical papers (5-10 pages) to provide conference attendees with additional details, supporting material.
• We intend to publish some of the presentations on the SEETEST online at the web site and need your confirmation that we are allowed to do so.
Submission DetailsPlease submit your proposals through the submission system at
The contact information you provide with your submission will be used for all future correspondence and should reflect a location where you can be reached throughout the conference planning period. Please notify us if your contact information changes.
• We are looking forward to receiving your proposals!
• Please join us by helping to create a great conference!
• Please forward the Call for Papers to other interested colleagues.